Keeping you informed throughout the last countdown to sale day!
- May 24th: The current list of withdrawn horses is as follows:
Hip 4, Tandem
Hip 5, Stitch
Hip 9, Latigo
Hip 32, Flash
Hip 40, Solo
Hip 51, Sabbath
Hip 71, Jones
Hip 78, Rusty
Hip 81, Q-Baby
- May 17th: Tandem (Hip 4) and Jones (Hip 71) have been withdrawn from the sale.
- May 17th: PAYMENT NOTE: As stated in the catalog, due to processing costs there will be a 2% surcharge on credit card purchases this year. Personal checks, money orders and cashier's checks are also accepted on sale day, so please plan ahead to be able to use your preferred method of payment. Thank you for your understanding!
- May 17th: To view the digital version of our print catalog, click here!
- May 17th: TRAVEL NOTE: Due to unexpected road construction, travelers coming from I-25 North (from Casper) should bypass exit 146 and instead use Exit 140, which will bring you into the town of Douglas. After reaching the first stoplight after taking Exit 140, turn right onto South Riverbend Road. Within 1/2 mile, turn right onto Esterbrook Road (Highway 94) and pass under the interstate. Within one mile, turn right onto Chalk Buttes road (County 9). This road will intersect with Cold Springs Road (Highway 91) in about 4 miles. At this intersection, turn left and continue until the pavement ends, approximately 15 to 25 minutes. The Powderhorn Ranch entrance is on the right shortly after the end of the pavement.
There will be Diamond-McNabb signs pointing you along the route from Douglas, and these directions can also be found in the front pages of the catalog under "From I-25 South (Wheatland or Glendo)." Thank you!