We are pleased to announce that we will be holding an online livestream preview of the sale horses on Friday, June 5th at 6:00 PM MDT! The horses will be shown in hip number order with live commentary from Ken McNabb and Hannah Gutenberger as they show. The preview will be streamed through Zoom and Facebook Live with instructions on how to join listed below.
To Join the Livestreamed Preview through Facebook Live
- You will need to have a facebook account and be logged in
- Go to the Diamond-McNabb Facebook Page
- Our livestream preview will begin playing on the page at 6:00 PM MDT on Friday, June 5th or as soon as possible thereafter.
To Join the Livestreamed Preview through Zoom
- Visit the Zoom website and sign up for free, using the orange button at the top right of their page. On step three of setting up your account it will ask if you want to try a test meeting but you do not need to do this step.
- Friday evening before 6:00 PM, click this link to join the livestream using your free Zoom account OR go to the Zoom website, click "Join A Meeting" at the top right of the page, then enter this Meeting ID: 832 9787 0935
- A popup window will instruct you to enter your name and email address, then you will be directed to the livestream
- If the livestream has not yet started your screen will say "Please wait. The webinar will begin soon." We will start the preview as close to 6:00 PM MDT as possible. As soon as we start the preview it will automatically replace this message and start playing on your screen, so you do not need to do anything at this point except wait for the video to start.
Important Things to Know!
- Regardless of whether you watch on Zoom or through Facebook Live, this is a one-way livestream. The system is set so that viewers cannot be seen or heard by others, so that attendees can focus on the Diamond-McNabb Ranch Horse preview!
- While we have brought in additional bandwidth to support this livestream, we are still streaming from rural ranch internet and there may be some hiccups (blurriness, choppiness, etc) in the video and audio quality. We are doing our best to minimize these hiccups but it is not possible to eliminate them. We hope the preview will be helpful to our amazing customers and your patience and understanding is appreciated as we try this new event! Note that the online auction will be hosted in different facilities so that rural wifi will not be a concern. As previously announced, DVAuction will also be hosting a preview with pre-recorded video and live commentary on sale day, Saturday, June 6th at 9:00 AM MDT.
- IMPORTANT: We will not be able to answer phones and emails on Friday night as our staff will be helping with the livestream preview. As always, our ability to answer phone calls and emails is extremely limited on sale day so please make every effort to get your questions answered prior to Friday afternoon.